Best WordPress Hosting Providers
Here are some of the best recommended hosting providers based on our reviews in order.
Why are they best?
- Features Included on all Hosting Plans from
- Free Website Builder
- cPanel & SSH Access
- Free Setup & Transfer
- 24/7 Technical Support
- SSD Storage
- Free Auto Daily Backups
- 30 Days Money Back
- Unlimited Email Accounts & DBs
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSLs
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- opens in a new window Up to 60% Off New Hosting + $4.99 on Select Domains with Promo Code 60OFF2017!
- 2.5X Faster
- Enjoy up to 2.5X faster load times for your WordPress web hosting due to super charged cloud architecture, low-density servers, CDN, and multiple caching layers
- Your website content is managed more efficiently, enabling dynamic content requests to be processed lightning-fast with our exclusive cloud hosting services
- WordPress Cloud hosting turbocharges your website for a faster load time!
- Clean & Easy To Use Control Panel
- A WordPress Cloud Interface focused on usability, minimizing the complexities of more traditional web hosting or those of other cloud web hosts
- Auto-backup with one-click restores; configurable for full or snapshot backups
- One-click scalability to handle traffic spikes and increased capacity requirements
- Easy access to all your email accounts and other hosting options
- 1,000s of free templates
- FREE email address
- FREE 24/7 support
- FREE SSL Certificate
- 30-day money back
- FREE domain transfer
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Price lock for Life of account
- 99.9% Uptime
- Owned United States Datacenter
- 24/7 Support staff via Ticket, Live Chat and Phone.
6. Liquid Web Hosting
Whats is FINVIZ?
Searching for bargain stocks and investment ideas can be a daunting task. Finviz.com offers a wide range of selection criteria for its stock screeners. These features are really great for investors and traders trying to make a shortlist of trade ideas. Finviz.com has different plans for its users like the free version, a registered users version and the FINVIZ*ELITE version. As a result, new investors and traders often ask questions about FINVIZ Elite. They might be curious to know if they really need a FINVIZ*Elite subscription. Is Finviz Elite worth it?
FINVIZ*Elite offers access to several of its exclusive features like real time and premarket data, advanced charts, backtests, correlations, and an advanced screener with statistics, and custom filters to subscribers.
Finviz Elite worth it?
- Full refund within 30 days of subscribing if you are unsatisfied
- User friendly interface
- Ease of use for both professional and beginner traders
- Custom filters save time
- Backtests help to conduct profitability research
- Real time and Pre market data
- Very useful in tracking performance of correlated stocks
- A lot of information is available to subscribers
- No annoying ads like the free and registered versions
- Affordable compared to other expensive visualization websites and screener tools
- Sometimes the sheer of information available might be overwhelming for beginner traders and investors
The Bottom Line – Is FINVIZ*Elite Subscription Worth It?
Finviz.com offers free use of its features to both visitors and registered users. This make Finviz.com great for beginner traders and investors who are not sure if they should pay for the elite subscription yet. However, free users are limited to the free tools that do do not have the exclusive features of FINVIZ*Elite like real-time and premarket data, advanced charts, backtesting, correlation tracking, and advanced screening.
Therefore, we recommend trying FINVIZ*Elite because of its affordable subscription fee ($39.50 for a monthly subscription and $299.50 for yearly subscription). We further recommend going for the year subscription which is only $299.50 and saves you $174.50 (That is almost 37% off the FINVIZ*Elite monthly subscription fee). You can always cancel your subscription and get a full refund within 30 days of subscribing if you are unsatisfied.
Where can I find more reviews like this?
You can find more product and service reviews like this here.
Recommended Book for Investors: The Intelligent Investor